Do you suffer from embarrassing dark or discolored intimate areas? Millions do. But you don’t have to suffer any longer. Get ready for bikini season with our world-famous, revolutionary SB Gel for Sensitive Areas! Our advanced formula is specially designed to help provide you with a brighter, fresher, more youthful look. Dermatologist tested.
- Our most versatile product.
- Anal & Vaginal Discolorations
- Dark Genital Areas
- Dark Underarms
- Dark Nipples
- Dark Spots
- Age/Liver/Sun Spots
- Acne Scars
- Burn Marks / Scars (Discoloration)
- Melasma / Chloasma (Pregnancy Mask)
- All Areas of the Body incl. Face
- All Skin Types
- Dermatologist Tested. Safe. Effective. Trusted. Made in the USA.
- Get ready for bikini season with our world-famous, revolutionary, natural Gel for Sensitive Areas! If you suffer from embarrassing dark or discolored intimate areas such as the bikini area or underarms, you are not alone. As more people discover bikini waxing, the more we need to pay attention to how we look once the hair is removed. South Beach Skin Solutions™ Gel for Sensitive Areas is the ultimate safe, gentle and effective natural product for reducing the appearance of dark discolorations in the anal, vaginal, breast, underarm, face and other sensitive areas. Unlike cheap drug store skin lighteners or bogus imitators, our specially-formulated Gel for Sensitive Areas is very gentle and does not contain any potentially harmful or irritating chemicals such as Kojic Acid, Hydroquinone or Mercury. Who would put that on a sensitive area!
- Our most versatile product. The highly-advanced, all-natural active ingredients in our Gel are designed to gently and effectively reduce the appearance of dark pigmented areas by blending them with your own natural skin tone providing you with a brighter, fresher, more youthful look. So gentle you can use right in the comfort of your own home!
- Don’t Be Fooled by Pretenders! We are the Original!
Anal and vaginal “bleaching” is one of the hottest skin care trends today. Be sure not to be fooled by any other product claiming to be suitable for anal bleaching. These are typically old general skin lighteners relabeled trying to take advantage of the trend. Many contain harsh chemicals such as Hydroquinone, Kojic Acid or even Mercury that can burn or irritate or have ingredients that can leave you sticky or messy. Our Gel is not a bleach and is the original product that has been specifically formulated and tested for use on the sensitive anal and genital areas. Our product is the one that started the trend more than 12 years ago! Safe, gentle, clean. NO HYDROQUINONE or KOJIC ACID!
- Dermatologist Tested.
Our entire product line is dermatologist tested by independent labs to provide the highest degree of trust.
- Highest Quality. Made in the USA.
We pride ourselves on working with the best labs in the USA to formulate and produce our products with the highest degree of quality and safety. We even produce our tubes and boxes in the USA. It is all part of our commitment to quality and trust.
- (No information offered on this web site should be considered as medical advice.)
Frequently Asked Questions.
What Causes Discoloration of the Intimate Areas? Am I Weird?
NO! Discoloration of the intimate areas is more common than you think in both men and women. In fact, millions (if not billions) of people suffer from this problem. It’s just that people didn’t talk about it. Until now! There are many reasons why it can occur. Everybody is different. However, most commonly it tends to be a result of hormonal changes that may arise after pregnancy or simply with aging. Discoloration from irritation (shaving, waxing, laser), skin damage from the sun, burns or scars are also common causes. But you don’t have to live with these issues. Our products can definitely help most people safely and effectively.
Who Should Use?
Originally, anal and vaginal lightening (sometimes referred to as anal bleaching or vaginal bleaching) was discovered by beauty-conscious celebrities and adult film stars who wanted to enhance the appearance of their intimate areas. However, they had to go to special salons and use harsh chemicals that have potentially harmful side effects. Now, any man or woman who wants to enhance their look can use our product in the comfort of their home. And best of all, our products work safely and effectively with all skin types!
Can Men Use It?
YES! We have thousands of men using our South Beach products to enhance the look of their intimate areas.
How Does It Work?
Our revolutionary product is unlike anything else on the market. Most cheap drug store skin lighteners use harsh chemicals to “bleach” the top layer of skin. These products can potentially irritate or burn and any result will quickly slough off and expose the darker skin below. But our product is different.
To solve this problem, our formula uses a unique approach working with your body naturally to produce the safest, fastest and most effective results. First, our Gel gently exfoliates the skin to prepare it. Then, it delivers a blend of natural ingredients deep into the layers of the skin where new skin cells are formed. These gently work to reduce the activity of Tyrosinase (the enzyme responsible for darkening) in the new skin cells. Gentle soothing agents moisturize to protect. As new skin comes to the surface, you see a brighter, more youthful skin tone that blends with your natural skin tone. Continued use maintains the look as desired.
Does it Have Any Unpleasant Smell or Sensation?
Definitely not! Our products are specially formulated and tested to be pleasant to use without any strong or unpleasant smells or burning or tingling sensations. Unlike others, our product is designed to absorb quickly and dry cleanly with no oily or sticky residue. This is critical for use in the bikini and underarm areas! With no mess, you are on your way in seconds!
Is This Product Dermatologist Tested?
Yes! All of our South Beach products have been independently dermatologist and allergy tested.
Use twice a day (morning and evening). Wash as normal. Allow skin to dry. Apply a small amount directly to the desired area by gently rubbing in a circular motion until completely absorbed into the skin. No gloves or brushes needed. Allow to dry completely before applying any other products. Continued use maintains the look as desired.
It is our mission to provide safe, gentle and effective products that will not irritate sensitive skin. Therefore, we use gentle, natural ingredients to create products that do not contain potential irritants like alcohol, fragrances, dyes or parabens. In addition, all of our products are dermatologist and allergy tested. However, everyone is different and we list our ingredients as a courtesy to anyone who wants to check them before purchasing. Our ingredients for this product are:
Water, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Saccharide Isomerate, Carbomer, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin