Smartphone Blue Light L.E.D Technology
The ibright smartphone teeth whitening device is packed with 16 cool blue l.e.d. lights to achieve faster, more even results throughout the entire smile zone.
Unlike other l.e.d. systems, ibright is smart powered and isn’t restricted to one single power device. ibright can be powered by most smart devices. Common devices include apple and android smartphones and tablets, laptops, you can even use your car usb port.
Bring professional teeth whitening to the comfort of your own home.
How to use.
The ibright teeth whitening system was designed for convenience. We believe we have created the most cutting edge teeth whitening accelerator on the market. Our device has 16 smart powered cool blue l.e.d lights that are built in to a one of a kind whitening system.
Included in the ibright teeth whitening system:
1 – ibright smart l.e.d. tray
3 – 3mL syringes
1 – ibright travel case
We designed ibright to be quick, easy to administer, and effective. In just 2-4 applications, you will have a beautiful white smile.
Instructions: Remove all contents in your ibright whitening kit
1. Twist off the clear plastic cap from the syringe and replace it with the applicator tip.
2. Place a small thin line of gel on each side the mouth tray. Each side should use 1ml of gel or desired amount.
3. Plug ibright light into your smartphone or usb power source to start the whitening device.
4. Place the tray into your mouth. CAUTION: Keep gel away from gums. If excess gel leaks onto gums, use a cotton swab to remove gel to reduce the chance of experiencing sensitivity.
5. Keep trays in mouth for 15-20 minutes per day for 2-4 consecutive days. If you experience sensitivity, reduce the whitening time and increase the amount of days used.
6. Remove tray and rinse with cold water. Place the ibright tray into the storage case and store in a cool, dry place.
7. Remove excess gel off teeth.
Use of more than 7 consecutive days is not recommended. ibright smartphone whitening system should not be used by pregnant, suspected of being pregnant or nursing mothers. ibright system is non-toxic, it is not recommended for children under the age of 14. If whitening gel comes into contact with soft tissue (including gums, lips, and skin), white spots may appear. If redness, swelling, or soreness of gums or mouth occurs, discontinue use. Consult a dentist if problem persists. No long term effect has been noted. Avoid swallowing. Avoid eye contact.